When we feel that we understand your business, your marketplace and your expectations clearly, we will create a proposal that will allow us to polish, tweak and clarify our understanding of your needs and expectations.
Upon agreement of the proposal scope of work and terms, you will receive two additional documents:
- A signable Internet Presence Agreement (IPA) that protects you and clarifies ownership of any and all intellectual property, such as domain names, graphics, written content and backlinks in the event that our business relationship ends.
- A Project Control Document (PCD) that clarifies expectations and provides a source of communication and continuity for project progress.
Deposit and Payments
- A good-faith deposit of 20% may be paid by check, mailed to PO Box 451152, Omaha NE 68145; or paid with a PayPal account or credit card through PayPal, depending on client’s preference.
Domains, Substantial Completion and Cutover
Once the IPA is signed and deposit received, we provide this support:
- We register and provision your “parallel domain” as a behind-the-scenes workspace while creating your website. The domain is typically designated as a .us or .mn (in Minnesota) site and may be maintained and advertised if the domain name is deemed advantageous to your business and online audience.
- Your PCD will remain live, secure and collaborative to detail the minimum expectations of the project and will include details of the progress with initialed and dated comments. Course changes and milestones will be noted for future reference and instant access for all team members. This document will contain all links and resources necessary to engage, manage and execute the project as defined. The PCD continues for the life of the relationship and provides a permanent critical reference.
Security and Ownership
Under no circumstances will we disrupt your existing website or announce planned changes to your competitors. The entire development will be cloaked and located under the agreed-upon unpublished domain name, visible only to your team and ours. This will be the process until everyone agrees that we have reached Substantial Completion and the Cutover Date and Time is determined.
Typically, the Cutover will be scheduled on a Friday at 5:01pm local time so that any issues that might surface will have the weekend to propagate and debug. On the following Monday at 8am, you will have a new dominant presence on the internet.
SEO—A Never-Ending Process
We focus our efforts on ensuring competitive visibility, starting with a strategic, memorable and short website domain name. Part of the job of the PCD is to establish a pool of CTR (Current Target of Relevancy) organic keywords. Combined with ongoing SEO hygiene and backlink campaigns, the pursuit of authority never ends, even when supplemented with limited, controlled PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns to deliver speed as needed.
Call your WireBuilt specialists at 402-968-0821 to discuss your website and SEO needs in greater details.
Or, Contact Us for an introduction and free consultation.